1. Admission form and Prospectus are to be obtained from the College Office during Office hours. Students are advised to read the Prospectus thoroughly before filling up the forms.
2. The carefully filled-in application along with the required enclosures should reach the College within 2 weeks from the date of publication of 10+2 results.
3. Incomplete application and application received after the dead line will be rejected.
4. The duly filled in application form along with the following documents should reach the College office on or before the dates mentioned.
(a) Attested Xerox copy of the Qualifying Examination Marksheet. i.e class XII Marksheet.
(b) Testimonial and Transfer Certificate from the last institution attended.
5. Selection of candidates will be Merit based. Aggregate marks of 5 compulsory subjects in Class XII Examination will be the criterion for determination of merit.
<a href="docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAezDyydIIEB510l6Wh8OyqzbJTKYQCObJHVfNLXu6Hxb6IQ/viewform?usp=sf_link">CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION </a>