* Annual gender sensitization action plan.
Gender awareness is one of the primary concerns at the College. A subcommittee namely “Women’s Grievances Redressal & Empowerment Cell” was established by the College. Their main responsible is to address and solve all gender-related issues in the campus.
Annual gender sensitization plan is as follows:
- To organized Gender sensitization seminar/awareness campaign/workshop as much as possible.
- Timely redressal of student grievances including sexual harassment.
- To put up gender sensitization posters in the campus.
- To set up a separate counseling cell under Women’s Grievances Redressal & Empowerment Cell.
- To observe International and National important Day relating to women empowerment.
* Specific facilities provided for women in terms of: a. Safety and security b. Counseling c. Common Rooms d. Day care center for young children e. Any other relevant information.
The College provides the following facilities to reduce Gender-disparities:-
Safety and security:
- The college installed CCTV cameras in the campus.
- ID cards are issued to the students so as to prevent the entry of outsiders into the college campus.
- The College has Women’s Grievances Redressal & Empowerment Cell to provide counseling services to female students.
- The college provides a separate recreation room for female students.
Day care Centre for young Children:
Any other relevant information:The college authority informed various subcommittees – (Equal Opportunity Cell, Career and Counseling Cell, Anti-Ragging Committee, Student Grievances Redressal Committee, Students’ Welfare committee etc) a gender factor to be kept in mind, while taking a decision.